Wednesday 23 September 2009

ALL THE YOUNG DUDES!

Finally .... a little bit of colour in the scrap box!
I love this stamp but don't seem to use it much. It lends itself well to making a tag.
Used alcohol inks for the coloured backgrounds on both of these. Love the effect
but random results don't always give you what you were hoping for. i guess you just
have to keep stamping until you make something which works. I really enjoy making
background papers and finding maybe only one small area which has yielded the effect
I was looking for. I might have to discard the majority of the sheet just for that one
little find. It's immensely satisfying. Equally, it can be really exciting looking at what was
underneath the card I stamped on and I've often found that where the ink has soaked through, the sheet beneath is better than the main article! I won't begin to try to explain how much scrap I keep. I also like a good rummage in my crafting friends waste baskets! One woman's reject is another's treasure. Sue always has a supply of really interesting discards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts