Sunday 13 September 2009

ANYONE FOR TENNIS?

This is an atc which I swapped with Jo. We did a postal atc swap for a while. The Anyone For Tennis topic was her choice and it gave me a real headache to begin with as I didn't have anything even vaguely tennisy to work with! However, I improvised and this was the result. Love the background paper over which I stamped some ferns. I added the lady image which I'd stamped and heat embossed. Decided she needed to look really decadent so added a jewel for her earring. She was simplicity itself once I'd found a peel off of a tennis racquet - which took some doing - thank you Craft Barn! Sadly, due to my pc blowing up, Jo and I lost touch. Jo, if you ever lay eyes on this blog please get in touch - I miss your humour and your wonderful atcs! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts