Tuesday 19 January 2010

Wonderland

My preoccupation with all things Alice in Wonderland is still very present. Been playing around with my set of Alice stamps and come up with two atcs that I'm very happy with. I did a lot using hot colours towards the end of '09 so it was refreshing to play around with what I think of as the 'nursery' colours. But, as seems to be my wont, I ended up back splashing hot pink and orange around which I stamped on in hot reds! I loved stamping and cutting out the flag curtain along the top of the White Rabbit image and thought it looked very effective. I would ideally have liked to add some sparkle to this card somehow but whatever I tried just looked OTT so I took the less is more approach.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work!
    I just want to say thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm always inspired by comments!
    I hope you visit often.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts