Thursday 11 February 2010

ATCs by YVONNE DACEY of ARTic Blonde Creations

Recently did an atc swap with Yvonne Dacey of Canada. Yvonne chose the theme Mona Lisa and today her envelope arrived containing not only the ML atc but also one of a gent with a lovely little extra gift of crafting goodies! I was so thrilled with them all. They're an absolute delight. Nothing better, in my mind, than having another artist's work land on your doormat! Mine are winging their way to Yvonne now and I will be posting pictures of mine when I know she's received them. Thankyou Yvonne, it's been such fun playing with you and I hope we can do it again soon! See Yvonne's fabulous (and I do mean fabulous!) work at http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/. I really enjoy Yvonne's style which is quite edgy and funky.

3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome!...
    A really neat way to connect with one another :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Yvonne! These are fabulous atcs. If you ever take a notion to swap with another Canadian, I'm your woman! I'd be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, i love them both but especially the one on the left. I have just posted two today on my artyretreat blog and am back with a passion for atc's lol
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts