Friday 2 April 2010

CALCULATING

This is another 'Vintage' themed atc. There seems to be a very male influence around. I made something similar to this a couple of months back but I thought that if I altered it slightly, it'd lend itself to this style. Unbeknownst to me, the Artist Trading Club swap theme this month is 'Vintage' and so that may well be where these are destined .... and for once, I would've avoided having a last minute panic to get them done in time for entry - how refreshing that'd be!
Hope you are all enjoying your Easter Weekend break x

5 comments:

  1. I've loved looking at all of these. The vintage look is great. You're a busy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, a broad topic like vintage I could handle! Have a Happy Easter too.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous vintage ATC, Penny!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, as usual :-) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts