Sunday 13 September 2009

BURLESQUE BRENDA

Brenda is another group member who made this fab atc! I just love it. She has a different approach to most of us in that she's not so into stamping but likes to assemble her atcs from images. She is a prolific crafter, having recently made all the favours for a whole wedding party! In the early days, neither of us could wait for the group meet to come round so we started exchanging in between times and we produced masses of atcs. We were always quick out of the blocks with whatever themes we were given but now I seemed to have slowed and Brenda is beating me to it! She's done her October atcs already I hear. We made several atc alphabets - my favourites being the vintage and musical alphabets. Brenda is another one with a fine eye for detail. Just wish it would rub off on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts