Thursday 24 September 2009

EMBRACE PASSION

Started and finished this card today. Almost unheard of for me. Really enjoyed making this one. The background is more smooshed adirondack inks (stonewashed & eggplant), overstamped the swirl in a blue ink so ancient it no longer has a visible name (!) and, text printed in versafine smokey grey. The embellishment top left corner I made myself from a kinda button I found when I was out walking. I impressed its image into mould and pour and have had the mould knocking around for a while. But, today I decided to get brave and use some Plaster of Paris to fill several moulds. I really loved the outcome which I coloured with Denim Adirondack Colour Wash. I then rubbed it over with some silver rub on to highlight the details. All in all, it's been a great day's play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts