Saturday 20 March 2010

Zetti House

This was the result of one of my late night forays into my playroom. I saw a Zetti House made by Yvonne at ARTic Blonde Creations which really had the WOW factor and this is my attempt.
Since I've been blogging I've found I'm much more experimental with my stamps and I've been collaging using bits of them, rather than just stamping a whole, complete image. Its given new life to my stamp collection and revamped my enthusiasm for many that I'd grown a bit bored of and even some which came in kits that I didn't particularly like! Now, no stamp is a write off - they've all got something to offer.

8 comments:

  1. WOW, what a fabulous creation, Penny! So true about stamps and using parts of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enthusiasm fills us up! wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've really been on a roll lately! This is one of my favorites.
    I've shied away from stamps so far wondering how often I would use one repeatedly but using parts would extend the usefulness for sure.


    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job, you made a wonderful stamp collage by re-inventing your stamps! I'll try this as well in the near future (to many stamps that are just laying there)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works!!!!
    I think I'll give it a try!!!
    thanks to you and yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always a delight to see! Stunning creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this piece and it's a new style to me I hadn't heard of it before -inspiration and information-great combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card. Great work.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts