Thursday 3 September 2009

APOTHECARY

This is the apothecary corner in my bedroom where I knock together my tinctures, potions and lotions. I have a whole collection of aromatherapy oils housed in the beautiful cabinet which Hannah bought me for a birthday present. The smell when you open it is purely delicious. Baldwins in the Woolworth Road are my supplier of all things healing. They even sell the brown bottles with glass stoppers which I have always loved so much! That shop is like a scene out of Harry Potter and I always fully expect the salesperson to appear dressed in a robe with a pointy hat, wielding a wand.
I've been told I've got healing hands (you know who you are!) and this is where I mix the concoctions with which I will annoint anyone who sits still long enough! Poor, hapless creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts