Monday 23 November 2009

GO ASK ALICE

This is a 'not for anyone/thing imparticular' card. I woke up thinking of the pink and orange colourway and a burning desire to crack out the set of Alice In Wonderland stamps which I'd had for ages and hardly used. I liked the way the stamps worked with the colours which I'd enjoyed making as the background paper using my usual smooshing Adirondack inks technique. I got so excited by it that I made a pile of it and got frustrated waiting for it to dry so I could get stamping on it. I was pretty impressed that my ability to stamp a row of 3 pairs of tweedledees&dums worked out to be reasonably accurate! (only 2 pairs shown in photo). There's going to be a lot of 'Alice' around and a lot of pink and orange backgrounds too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts