Tuesday 8 December 2009

XMAS TAGS ON HOLD!

Think I was a tad over-ambitious hoping to create a tag for each day of December. I got stuck at 2 when my non-crafting life encroached to the point where I simply haven't been able to get to make anything for the past 5 days and I'm missing it! However, I'm not going to abandon the project, just restart it as soon as able and then I'll be ahead of the game for next year won't I?!
I haven't started my Xmas cards or finished making my gifts yet and these are going to have to take priority but, as Mum comes home from hospital today after her knee op and is going to need a helping hand, even they may end up being delivered in the New Year! Oooops.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there...just wanted to let you know that you were the winner of my blog candy - could you email me with your addy please.Youll find my email in the profile section on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts