Thursday 13 May 2010

THE KINDNESS OF OTHERS ....


These gorgeous ATCs are all recently received swaps I've taken part in.

Top left & right are from ARTic Blonde Yvonne - our 'bird' swap.

Centre - from Jo at Fiddlesnips - our 'home' swap.

Bottom Row from Jaqi at Scrapbookinginmysleep - our 'destination' swap.


I'm a big fan of all these artists work and they are all lovely people. I have been lucky enough to build quite a collection and its ongoing!

Oh Joy! I won a set of the delightful Penny at the Linen Shelf's altered matchboxes from the swap she organised recently. I just cannot wait to see them up close and personal. What a treat!

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous artwork Penny, lucky you to win some altered matchboxes! Be sure & post them too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the win. I just love getting ATC's through the post don't you? Am making a few myself for a swap at the mo :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great ATCs there - it's great getting swaps back, isn't it? Brill news about the matchboxes, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and sharing your thoughts